Hey Syd! I saw your blog on Em's, hope you don't mind me looking. I haven't seen your little girl for so long, she is beautiful! Send me your e-mail address and I will add you to our blog (it's private). :) h_SaraMae@yahoo.com
I have decided to join the blogspot since its the new thing to do! Im really not as exciting as i would like to be! I keep VERY busy being a MOMMY of my little Lilee Bug. She is almost 2 1/2 i can't believe how fast time flies by. She's not a baby anymore dang it! Im also working part time in Park City as a Hair Stylist! I love love love my job! Its so fun and great meeting new people! Im dating the most amazing guy i could ever ask for! His name is Tyson and he makes me happier than ever! He has taken on a big role of DADDY to Lilee. She looks up to him so much. We just love him so!!
Syd! I'm so excited you started a blog they are so fun!!!!! Give Lilee a hug for me I miss that guy, she is the cutest!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Syd! I saw your blog on Em's, hope you don't mind me looking. I haven't seen your little girl for so long, she is beautiful! Send me your e-mail address and I will add you to our blog (it's private). :) h_SaraMae@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteSydney -glad your blogging! Lilee is so CUTE! Em just loves her -she talks about her all the time!
ReplyDeleteYAY SYD! welcome to the world of blogging! your pics are freakin cute! love ya!
ReplyDeletetell jes to add me! nin2004@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDelete