Our newest addition to the family!! Tank, we just love him to death! He is so tiny im afraid im going to crush him! He doesn't even weigh a pound yet!!! I forgot about the minor detail that came along with the cuteness of puppies... THEY POOP! and he is so sneaky about it.. GEEZ potty training all over again isnt my favorite part. BUT we do love Tank!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Our newest addition to the family!! Tank, we just love him to death! He is so tiny im afraid im going to crush him! He doesn't even weigh a pound yet!!! I forgot about the minor detail that came along with the cuteness of puppies... THEY POOP! and he is so sneaky about it.. GEEZ potty training all over again isnt my favorite part. BUT we do love Tank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man, I love yorkies! He is SO cute & I love how tiny he is. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens he is adorable!!! Yeah I don't miss the peeing and the pooping at all ha ha
ReplyDeleteyeah they are hard to train thats for sure!! but way worth it! He is so cute!!
ReplyDelete