MY OH MY!!! i Have not updated this blog busniess in forever!! I'll have to admit its pretty hard to keep this thing updated or maybe the fact im lazy! That could def be a posibility! So we have had some great fun the past month! How do i update it all?!! AHH.. I shall try...
LAS VEGAS!!
JUNE 5-7
Tyson and I decided to leave Lilee home and take off with some friends to a wedding. It was lots of fun but i sure did miss Lilee.
LAYTON...
Lilee and I took a trip to good ol layton to visit lilee's little brother BRAYDEN. WE went to Fat cats bowling and then had a slumber party! They play so cute together its always good to see him.
ZOO!!
ZOO time again! We met up with Kamberly and Will @ the ZOO! It was so much fun! We just love Will. He is so funny and he loves Lilee! He runs around looking for her all the time Kam says! So we really emjoy it when he is around!
LAVA HOTSPRINGS!
Atkinson Family took a trip up to Lava hotsprings ID. Our first time going we were sure what to expect! We arrived @ our hotel and it was SOOO Ghetto we had to borrow blankets from Tysons mom to sleep on! But thats what makes the trip fun! We hung out @ camp, FLoated the river, and went to the olympic pool! The Hot pools were AWESOME!!! they were def HOT as HELL. It was funny to see people get into the pools the looks on their faces were funny. Tysona nd the river went @ it. Pretty sure the river WON. He could not stay on his tube for the life of him. He got pretty beat up. I must say it was pretty funny!!

No comments:
Post a Comment